We're looking for strong candidates to fulfill our Studio Coordinator role. This is a part-time role with room for growth. Candidates must be comfortable wearing many hats, including customer service, logistics, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of our studio. Knowledgeable of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator.
- Order fulfillment: Staying on top of incoming orders, assembly of products, packing and shipping.
- Scheduling/Logistics: Quoting and scheduling deliveries and logistics with our private shippers.
- Customer Service: Maintaining an efficient, helpful and polite correspondence with customers over email.
- Stock Management: Anticipates the needs of our stock levels and liaises with fabricators, distributors and suppliers.
- Maintains our monthly newsletter.
- Maintaining our e-commerce: Editing images and creating product pages. Making sure stock quantities are accurate.
Creative assistance and special projects: Assisting with special projects, such as designing and developing promotional content for IG, our website or advertising channels. Knowledge of Adobe Suite and/or video editing software are particularly applicable.
Role: Studio Coordinator
Part-time with room for growth
To apply: email email@example.com and include "Studio Coordinator" in the subject line. We'd love to hear (and see) what you're all about! Websites, Instagram handles, or portfolios that represent your uniqueness are always appreciated. We can't wait to hear from you!